New Designs Added :: Handmade Wooden Earrings

Wednesday, September 30, 2015



I have been working like a mad woman lately...managing a household, an increasingly demanding 8-year-old, her school & studies, my health and above all my work.
Being a mommy has taught me to multi-task but the last few weeks have been crazy I tell you!!

I have been designing new collections for the upcoming festive season and coming up with new product ideas at the same time. I have also recently employed some girls at my studio. These girls had been working as house maids in the society where I live but have turned out to be really enthusiastic about learning a new, creative craft. Now they are a part of my team and I have been teaching them decoupage and restoration work. You should see the excitement on their faces when they hold those paint brushes and start working on a new product.

I am introducing to you some new sets of designs in my wooden earring collection. As you might know that my wooden earrings are all made from scrap left over wooden pieces from my other projects, so they are different in designs. The images and shapes are all unique.

Here, are some of the new designs...hope you like these too :)







































































Some of these will be available at my online store at www.design5.biz and LIMEROAD.





..................................................................................................................................



You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram
.................................................................................................................................. 







You Might Also Like

0 reactions

Follow