New Collection :: Handmade Wooden Earrings

Monday, May 04, 2015



I am so excited to introduce to you my latest and most exciting product category so far...handmade wooden jewellery!!

I have been busy making earrings and necklaces out of the left over wood from my bigger projects. The smaller pieces were cut into various shapes and handcrafted with various vintage images.










































Each of the jewellery pieces that I create has a story behind it. From one of that was picked from an Old Delhi antique junk shop to some flea market…

I persistently and benevolently collect the materials and elements, which I incorporate in all my designs. A myth, a dream or a colorful story becomes my muse and delivers my inspiration. Modern art, my photography and music also help.

My designs are for women who want to stand out from the crowd and live!






..................................................................................................................................


You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram
.................................................................................................................................. 







You Might Also Like

0 reactions

Follow