{{Project}} Decoupage on Ceramic Plates

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Decoupage Work Done on Ceramic Plates, first layout 

I recently was commissioned a new project. A client who found me through my website!! :) They were looking for Decouper artists in New Delhi for a customised gift. 
#exciting new project, new surface, new #challenges. I was working with ceramics for the first time. 
But in the end, I was super excited at the brilliant results!!!

Take a look…



Decoupage Work Done on Ceramic Plates, first layout close up




Decoupage Work Done on Ceramic Plates, second layout 




Decoupage Work Done on Ceramic Plates, second layout closeup




..................................................................................................................................



You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram
.................................................................................................................................. 







You Might Also Like

0 reactions

Follow