Unveiling The All NEW Blue Collection

Friday, August 30, 2013


I am ultra excited to present my new collection here today. I made these designs exclusively for the Monsoon Mela by Red Earth, curated by Himanshu Verma in New Delhi at the Alliance française. All participating designers were given a theme - “Blue”, and had to design accordingly.




I was super busy preparing each design and hand making each piece by my own hands that i did not even get the chance to shoot these pieces prior to the exhibition.
Amid bad health, a broken old car, hubby out of town (he’s always such a big help) and my daughter’s school schedule, i completed the new collection barely a day before the Red Earth Monsoon Mela, where this entire collection was to be launched.
But the excitement of making a new set of designs and then the contentment of hand making them, seeing them come to life was way more than the negatives to make me feel ecstatic. Loved every bit of it!!




The response that I received at the exhibition was amazingly overwhelming. I got a whole lot of praise and encouragement for my designs. Most of my stuff was sold out! Business was good, to say the least :)








The above designs are not available on any online stores or my website. SO, in case something has caught your fancy, then please get in touch with me at info@design5.biz to order it directly from me.





..................................................................................................................................
You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram
.................................................................................................................................. 

You Might Also Like

0 reactions

Follow