A Monsoon Story!!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

My happiness knows no bounds as i share this news with all of you here...that I got featured in the Hindustan Times HTCity Delhi Edition on 10th August, 2013. If you're following me on twitter or facebook, then you might already have some idea how excited I am. :) It's a big achievement for me, 
I feel humbled to be featured among such talent!!
My "Paris" Keepsake Box (available Design5 Studio Online Shop, at fabulloso and at BuynBrag), was featured for upcoming The Monsoon Festival by Red Earth...


Here's a picture!





..................................................................................................................................
You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter
.................................................................................................................................. 

You Might Also Like

0 reactions

Follow