White Brick Walls

Monday, July 22, 2013

For me when it comes to home decor, WHITE is the only color :P...or atleast the base of my canvas when start on another one of my itchin-for-some-change kinda home decor ventures. And recently i've been a lot of painted white brick walls. Is it a trend or am i just looking at what i want to see? Have you noticed that too?

Painted brick walls are so fascinating. Raw but usable and your own personal style statement.  You can see some more room inspiration of brick walls on my Home pinboard!

..................................................................................................................................
You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter
.................................................................................................................................. 

You Might Also Like

0 reactions

Follow