Home Decor :: Tray Vignettes Ideas

Organizing my table, my kitchen, my closets and even my bathroom shelves is like a ritual for me. And when I find a new, but more importantly beautiful way of doing it…it’s like a dream come true for me J
I've been fascinated by a new obsession lately…Trays!!...ALL kinds - round, rectangular, square...metal, cane, and wood - so many ways to gracefully contain your ‘stuff’. Nothing could sound more romantic to an OCD me! :p
A tray, no matter what kind, gives you an option of changing a messy table/shelf/dresser/side table to a very stylish and neat area. You can put a tray in your bathroom to keep your perfume bottles, lotions and a flower vase filled with some lovely seasonal flowers. On top of a coffee table, a tray can hold all the remotes, some books and some knick-knacks. The bar area can be organized by keeping some bottles; the bar tools and maybe even some glasses inside a large lacquer wooden tray. You can use a tray in the kitchen to keep all your teatime thingies together, like a little tea bar!
Okay, maybe that sounds like a whole lot of trays but if I mix n match, and use different styles, I might be able to pull it off.
Below are some ideas that are on top of my head right now…I used my own Design5 Studio trays here...What do you feel about organizing and decorating with a tray? Do you think this new mini trend is original enough to last?






..................................................................................................................................
You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter
.................................................................................................................................. 

Design5 Studio

Exclusively Designed & Hand Painted Decoupaged Wooden Home Decor Accessories, Wooden Bags & Clutches, Handcrafted Fashion Jewellery and Hand-painted & Upcycled Furniture Pieces.When you buy a product directly from me, you can also get an opportunity of getting a unique customized, one of a kind product, made especially for you or your loved ones!! At Design5, i love doing customized decoupaged products and always happy to work on something new and exciting. please feel free to contact me with any enquiries or comments, or just to say hello. i'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Instagram