keep calm and sparkle

Friday, November 09, 2012

Maybe it’s the weather that makes me crave for the warm sunshine…or it could be the festive cheer in the air that’s making me drawn towards the yellow color of gold.

So, obviously, I’ve got just one thing on my mind...some quintessentially Indian, pure to the core, 24K gold!



Don't you think Gold resembles the caramelized sunshine? I just like the way it reflects on everything…

So, how about some UPcycling ideas that take the warm glittery gold and make some old stuff shine like new!!








..................................................................................................................................
You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter
.................................................................................................................................. 

You Might Also Like

0 reactions

Follow