'c'upcycle

Friday, October 26, 2012



I’ve finally begun to feel the nip in the Dilli air. It’s finally beginning to cool down a bit.
I persistently drank steaming green tea throughout this summer while sitting next to the cool air of the air conditioner. But I definitely relish it so much more when the air is really getting cold out there. I always try to make my tea drinking extra special by using beautiful, ornate teacups. I have a very soft spot for vintage cups. Such cups make me excited for serious tea-drinking weather.
Everyone has his or her own way of drinking tea. But these vessels of winter warmth have been taken beyond just serving tea. They have turned 'Art’ish'. 
I am so tempted to call this 'CUPcycling' :p

Have a look…











images via {1}, {2}, {3}, {4}, {5}, {6}, {7}
..................................................................................................................................

You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter
.................................................................................................................................. 

You Might Also Like

0 reactions

Follow