things that make you go hmm…again

Thursday, June 14, 2012

After the first glass bottle upcycling adventure i was excited to try out more designs. one thing lead to another…and before i realized, there was a huge pile of bottles lying in my house. My mom, friends and everybody who knows about my obsession with creating ’stuff’ out of useless objects, had send every sort of empty bottle to me.
Well, i hadn’t expected this…not at all! But my creative gears started turning just thinking about all the designs I could do. i saw an opportunity in all this mess too :)
All bottles were washed cleaned, labels gone and dried properly. The yarn came from my mom, who is always seen with knitting needles in her hands. 
and i will make a confession here…the color combinations, almost all of them came from my 5 year old! She was the art director here :).
Wrapping the yarn around the bottles, sticking with the help of some pva glue. addded some decorations here and there, and voila! I present to you my bottle ART :)


..................................................................................................................................
You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter
..................................................................................................................................

You Might Also Like

0 reactions

Follow