“I am not my memories. I am my dreams.”

Dreaming BIG does not mean that you stroll away with your head floating in the clouds. It solely implies that you have to seek the essential purposefulness in your existence. It also implies to become accomplished by taking this route.
Only the people who get into a pattern of big dreams can achieve their goals through the right attitude. All you need is the perspective that you can attain anything that’s feasible. If you are capable of accomplishing big dreams, shouldn’t you go after them? Why should you want to settle for small dreams?
The biggest reason I think we dodge big dreams is too keep ourselves safe from the disappointment we might go through in case we didn’t achieve our goals.
I feel that dreaming is like a big jigsaw puzzle.  The pieces are “out there.” All you need to do is to find them and fit them in the right spot.
So, I’ve learnt to have and keep big dreams of my own by giving wings to the right side of my brain. And here I am, standing in front of you, presenting my work…my dreams, my hopes…
These aren't just products, they have helped me find the freedom i need as a creative person and present my ideas to the world, to you.


I tried my best to make designs that i would love my self. I wanted them to be based on my eco-whimsical love of mother earth. These creations are all handmade, upcycled and wooden. I crafted them out of rejected or repurposed wood pieces. They have been styled by decoupage craft.
This is just step one. I’ve got many miles to go before I sleep. I will keep working, because I have BIG dream…that I need to turn into a reality that will be the perfect day for me. But that will definitely not be the end…because after that my dreams will only get bigger.
How about your life? What’s your vision of the perfect day?




..................................................................................................................................
You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter
..................................................................................................................................

Design5 Studio

Exclusively Designed & Hand Painted Decoupaged Wooden Home Decor Accessories, Wooden Bags & Clutches, Handcrafted Fashion Jewellery and Hand-painted & Upcycled Furniture Pieces.When you buy a product directly from me, you can also get an opportunity of getting a unique customized, one of a kind product, made especially for you or your loved ones!! At Design5, i love doing customized decoupaged products and always happy to work on something new and exciting. please feel free to contact me with any enquiries or comments, or just to say hello. i'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Instagram