brilliant hues

Thursday, May 03, 2012

My ideas are taking shape…coming to life. I can see them glowing. I feel so proud, like a mother seeing her beautiful child grow up.

I’ve been slow, I know. It's taken me longer than ‘required’ time to finish up this project and present my work to the world. But I’m taking my time. Learning by my mistakes. Making amends. Enjoying getting my hands dirty And going on, one day at a time.
This work , just like motherhood, has taught me patience. Perseverance. Tolerance but most of all letting go. letting go of my fears, letting go of negative opinions of people.
I'm doing this for myself. This is my therapy :)





My products are results of my love for upcycling, reusing and reducing...I tried to infuse some of my eco-whimsical attitude into these creations of handmade, upcycled and wooden trays, coasters, boxes and clocks etc. I love to see them getting ready for the world! These are all made out of rejected or repurposed wood pieces. They have been styled by decoupage craft.
Hope you like them too :)


..................................................................................................................................
You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter
..................................................................................................................................


You Might Also Like

1 reactions

Follow