God's Art

Monday, March 19, 2012

Nature is the art of God. ~Thomas Browne

Spring is the time when even the outdoors are as colorful as the indoors of my house. I love plants and flowers are the outcome of my love affair with my garden :)…their way of showing that they love me too!
Our backyard comes alive with flowers of various hues, visited by fluttering butterflies, buzzing bees, birds and some creepy crawlies also. All the colors put on an excellent show. Each time a new bud blooms, I give it an imaginary hug in the true springtime spirit. Every plant flaunting it’s beauty, standing tall, competing with each other like beauty queens.
Spring is the perfect season for sharing the love of gardening with your children, and these photographs are a proof of it. All taken by my five-year-old daughter, who is my partner in nurturing and caring for the garden. She loves checking each new bloom as soon as she comes back from school, looking at some creepy crawly visitors too. She counts all the-ready-to-bloom-ones and then carries her tiny pink Watering Can to water her favorite ones in the evenings.
However, I believe I’m part of a group of gardening lovers who love their gardens so much that we’re swift to point out all its splendor, let pass its defects and not mind the thoughtfulness and upkeep that comes with developing it. I love every bit of it!


..................................................................................................................................
You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter
..................................................................................................................................

You Might Also Like

0 reactions

Follow