a winter prelude

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Winter is the time when many creatures hibernate, shelter themselves from the unkind weather conditions. Lay low, wait & plan for the sun to come out again. 
Earlier, I did too!
 
But this year, this year is different…its been different because of many reasons. I found a new will, new strength and a new belief in myself. I can do this, I just know I can. I’ve got BIG plans. :)
I’m starting on a new journey…I’m getting out there to show ‘me’ off. The ideas that have been jumping around in my head will soon be taking shape. I’m taking one day at a time. 
Like Michelangelo once said, “The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.”
My restlessness mind isn’t letting me sleep, I’m dreaming colors.

Now is the time.



..................................................................................................................................
You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter
..................................................................................................................................

You Might Also Like

0 reactions

Follow