A True Vision

Friday, December 02, 2011


Women talk about a glass ceiling. Blind folks face a glass front door. I “see“ each shot very clearly, only I use sound, touch, and memory. I am more of a conceptual artist than a photographer.
Occasionally people refuse to believe I am blind. I am a visual person. I just can’t see.

Pete Eckert is visually impaired photographer. Yes, you read that absolutely right. He says he started taking photography seriously only after he lost his eyesight. But that has not stopped him from capturing on his camera some amazingly superb photographs, giving tough competition to some of the best photographers out there who can see. Watch this video featured about Pete, and you can also check some of his work on his website.



.................................................................................................................................
You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter
..................................................................................................................................

You Might Also Like

0 reactions

Follow