dreamcatchers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

While doing a google search for dreamcatchers, I stumbled upon this image by Rio based artist Fil Gouvea. The artist has crafted astounding designs that came across to me in a very long time.









But the rest of his work wasn’t easy to find. I searched through google and a few blogs until I reached DeviantArt account. Makes one realize how important attributing is while sharing your artwork.
In the end all that effort was absolutely worth it, because the few artwork that he has uploaded for viewing, are of an unmatched class.



.................................................................................................................................
You can view my work and all the latest updates at
:: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Twitter
..................................................................................................................................

You Might Also Like

0 reactions

Follow